Hey Ethereum Devs and Enthusiasts!
We're hosting another Meetup at Ryerson and hope everyone can make it.
What we'll do:
This session is going to be a mix of introductory solidity coding (for those who want to learn the basics), updates on the ever-advancing world of Ethereum tech, an amazing demo and great talks.
1. Updates on Ethereum tech
2. Speaker: Rhys Lindmark of ETHDenver on his new project ETHCommons (@RhysLindmark)
3. Demo: Peter Kieltyka of Horizon Games on developing Skyweaver (Ethereum strategy game)
4. Speaker: Josh Stark on Layer 2 scaling (@0xstark)
5. Solidity Coding w/ Blockgeeks
Everyone is welcome, from beginners to advanced coders alike.
Special thanks to Ryerson University for hosting us.
What to bring:
- a laptop or pen & paper if you want to follow along with the coding component; this is optional though.
- that friend who's on the fence about crypto but you know is secretly curious and wants to know more :)
Claim the event and start manage its content.I am the organizer