This is a 2 day paid workshop - Online. ( 9.30 am - 1.30 pm IST - each day 4 hrs). Max. 25 registrations only!
In this workshop participant will understand all the essential aspects of User Experience. Step by step approach in UX designing of product or services. How business goals, user needs are tied to the features and functionalities to meet the objectives.
Topics Covered: UX RESEARCH
Stake holder Study
Content Inventory & Audit
Conceptual flow / Sketching
Wire-frames / Story Boards
USER INTERFACE DESIGN
Usability Audit / Heuristic Evaluation
Who should attend
Nominate your designers, developers, project managers, product managers, co-founders and business executives for training learn about end-to-end of User Experience..
Product manager will learn how the UX:
• Ensures product is designed to meet users needs and easy to use
• Advocates user needs and good design
• Act as a member of product design (along with marketing, sales, development etc)
UI designer can learn:
• How User Interface Design is part of the User Experience Design
• To ensure UI design incorporates all the inputs from other UX activities
• To contribute and participate in other UX activities
• Can understand the UX activities, estimation and how it fits in overall project
• Gain knowledge on UX deliverables and how to use them during development
• Learn to combine UX activities and software Development activities during project plan
• Understand the User Interface specifications, Interaction design specifications
• Can learn design and development considerations to be made for Responsive web and mobile
• Learn applying usability principles during development
Start-ups & Entrepreneurs:
• How to evaluate ease of use of the product/services
• Learn what is Lean UX
• Validating product idea using Lean
• Learn about UX opportunities in India and abroad
• Understand various streams of UX to choose
• How graduates from design, engineer and business can pursue UX as career
Plus 1 hour of FREE UX mentoring (for the first 5 registrations):
- Startups can bounce their idea and get guided on Lean User research methods, how to approach on the UX, Idea validation with users
- Freshers can learn how to get into UX career and how to create portfolio
- Project / Product / Managers can discuss/brainstorm on how to approach UX in the current projects or how to incorporate UX in agile development and lean UX approaches
- UX/UI/Developers can bounce their UX/UI challenges in their current project and get inputs on how to solve them
How to prepare yourself for the session?
The training session will be engaging so, make sure that you have notepad and a pen to take insights. The session will be conducted over online conferencing tool (google hangout) and you will be attending from your location, so make sure you have pc/laptop, good internet connection, earphone with mic.
Participant experience from recent UXD 2day workshop:
"Nandhakumar Vasanthasekar is an UX Design Super Star. I enjoyed learning UX Design under him. I see a formidable partnership with him and BrandStory for its future assignments. I highly recommend his training programme to fellow UXD enthusiasts and Im including the same with UX designer induction programme in our organisation."
Digital Strategy and Enablement Consultant
"I was part of Nandakumar's workshop where he taught us how to redesign IRCTC website to meet a consumer needs.
He was highly professional and meticulously precise throughout the session.
His ability to view a product from different angles and perspectives towards accomplishing a clear cut goal is an art in itself and quite commendable.
NandhaKumar's work and sessions are systematic, concise and well recommended."
Claim the event and start manage its content.I am the organizer
A place to meet the most active, international community members