Harish Jayakumar, Senior Solutions Engineer at Docker Inc, who is currently based out of San Francisco, CA will join us to share some of his insights and updates from the Dockercon17.
Introduction to OpenEBS and how OpenEBS is built using Docker by Umasankar Mukkara, OpenEBS lead, CEO CloudByte Inc.
Deploying BitBucket with Dockerized Storage / OpenEBS - Rahulkrishnan R A, OpenEBS User and Contributor, CapGemini
Dockerization at Freshdesk by STS Prasad, SVP Engineering at Freshdesk Inc , is responsible for accelerating technology development and overseeing infrastructure enhancements to support Freshdesk’s growing customer base and aggressive product roadmap. Prior to joining Freshdesk, STS was the Vice President of Engineering at @WalmartLabs. He has held various leadership and engineering roles with Kosmix, Aventeon, Amazon.com, Junglee, Sybase and HCL.
DIY Containers by Mohanarangan Muthukumar
Mohanis the co-organizer of the docker meetup. He will discuss how containers work internally and how to build your own containers from scratch.
And couple of cool tools by Freshdesk folks.
This is a free event. Please arrive a bit early so that you don't get delayed at the security gate.
RSVP closes the day before at 6:30pm to organize the security passes, etc.
Please upload your photo, company name and LinkedIn profile url in your meetup.com profile, to prepare your security passes.
By attending this event you confirm the following: -
· You confirm that you have the necessary authorization to participate in this event and in case you are working for any organization, your participation does not violate any of the rules/ policies of such organization
· You shall not disclose any information, which you are bound to keep confidential.
· Freshdesk shall not be responsible for any information shared during the event.
· While you are in Freshdesk office you shall abide by all the applicable Polices, Rules and Regulations applicable to visitors.
· Your conduct shall be fully in line with all applicable laws / regulations and SEZ guidelines.
· Freshdesk shall not be responsible for death, injury / damages that may occur while you are in Freshdesk premises.
Claim the event and start manage its content.I am the organizer