Orchestration with Apache Mesos by Aayush Kumar
Aayush, Software engineer at Indix, will talk about how Indix uses Apache Mesos, a cluster manager that provides efficient resource isolation and sharing across distributed applications or frameworks.
Dissecting Docker Containers by Mohanarangan Muthukumar
Mohan is the organizer of the Docker meetup. He will discuss how containers work internally and how to build your own containers from scratch.
Immutable Infrastructure by P Lakshmi Narasimhan
Lakshmi Narasimhan will talk about how immutable infrastructure decreases operational complexity and improves uptime.
We're teaming up with the good folks at HackersAvenue to make this a great event.
• 10.00am to 10.15 am A brief introduction to Docker
• 10.15am to 10.40am Dissecting Docker Containers
• 10.55am to 11.25am Orchestration with Apache Mesos
• 11.25am to 12.00pm Immutable Infrastructure
• 12.00 pm to 12.20pm Community Discussion & Networking.
This is a free event. Please arrive a bit early so that you don't get delayed at the security gate.
- Government issued photo ID. Any of these would work: Driving License, Aadhaar, Passport, PAN card.
RSVP closes at 5:00pm, the previous day to arrange the security passes.
Please upload your photo to your meetup.com profile, to prepare your security passes.