Join us for our next Community All-Hands on Thursday, December 9th, 2021 @ 8am PT/5pm CET. This free virtual event is a unique opportunity for the Docker community to come together with Docker staff for company and product updates, live demos, community-lead breakout sessions, and a live Q&A.
The theme for this edition is Innovation and Experimentation, so bring your most innovative projects to share with the community.
What we’ll cover:
- Our company vision and product roadmap for the upcoming months
- Opportunities to work at Docker
- Product updates and demos of new features and integrations
- Live networking opportunities with our international community
Here’s a sneak peek of the talks:
- Dockerize your own Game of Thrones’s API by Lorenzo Costa, Python developer at QuickOps
- Developing Machine Learning interactive gpu-workflows by David Cardozo, Chief Lead Analyst at Updata.ca
- Containerization: the silent hero of COVID-19 variant surveillance effort by Kelsey Florek, Senior Genomics and Data Scientist at Wisconsin State Laboratory of Hygiene
- Steam-based Game Servers with Docker by Walentin Lamonos, Game Developer at Anvil Game Studios