Hi everyone, we're finally back.
This meeting will take place on Jan 19, 11:00AM, yes you heard it right - 11:00AM.
It will be a zoom meeting and it will be recorded, but you are more than welcome to join, share your comments and ask questions.
So what's the agenda? Tal Doron and myself (Itzik Saban) will meet and discuss about software craftsmanship:
- What it is and why pursue it?
- Who are the outstanding figures in this field?
- How much is it being adopted by the industry?
- What is clean code and how it relates to craftsmanship?
- How do you keep the pragmatism?
- What about job interviews?
See you then :)