DevOps in the Cloud for Software Development & Testing
During this talk, we will review how you can easily provision and manage a Dev-Test environment in the cloud, move existing environments into the cloud for testing, then back to on-premises datacenters with relative ease, less complexity and comparatively small cost. All of this will help you meet the needs of your teams faster and manage Dev-Test environments with more visibility and control.
• How the cloud can accelerate traditional software development and testing
• Maximizing return: The game changing scale and economics of the cloud
• Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) vs Platform as a Service (PaaS)
• Connecting on premise resources to the public cloud
• Securing cloud infrastructure using existing investments and processes
• Automation – saving time and money managing infrastructure deployment
• How cloud apps are different: elastic capacity, redundancy, backup and recovery
• Addressing organizational concerns: security, cost, and control
Arlan Nugara has been a full stack developer and software architect for over 14 years at Alvarnet Corporation. He has spent most of his time working with the Microsoft technology stack and applying it to the technology needs of large corporations such as financial institutions, telecommunication and wireless equipment companies. He has a real passion for Azure (Enterprise-grade Cloud Computing Platform & Services), ALM (Application Lifecycle Management) and DevOps (i.e. collaboration, communication and automation of processes between developers and IT Pros) and is always looking for ways to work smarter and not just harder.
Are you organizing DevOps in the Cloud for Software Development & Testing?
Claim the event and start manage its content.Claim this event