Welcome to our “MidLink DevOps and BigData Technical community”!
Our exclusive community is a technical group build for exchanging, sharing ideas, knowledge, and best practices.
Take a part in our DevOps and Bigdata Community and you will:
- Enrich your technology knowledge by personal and online communication with our technical experts in cloud technology.
- Slake your desire for understanding new approaches for building cloud architecture.
- Be exposed to new tools and approaches at cloud technology.
- Connect to Professional Services experts in the cloud industry.
- Arise and contribute answers to technical challenges.
- Take a part in developing the community by sharing tips and tricks and invited people you believe can contribute to the community
In our 2nd community meeting that will take place on June 10, Dekel Malul and Shahar Fermon will share their expertise at Istio, security and compliance fields.
We will meet at 16:15 for mingling, coffee and cookies at 6 Hachilazon st., Ramat Gan. Our session will start exactly at 16:30:
Dekel, MidLink Senior DevOps, will share with you in the first session :
- Open your mind – Microservice Architecture Challenges
- Save your time – Service Mesh, features and solutions
- From Service Mesh to Istio – Introduction and implementation
- Istio components review and configuration for microservices
- Kubernetes resources that implement Istio logic.
Shahar, MidLink CTO will talk about security, compliance, and the connection between the two:
- Type of compliances and how it helps with security
- Security and compliance around the development environment
- Production security: Tools and best practices.
- Demo and discussion: "Is my cloud environment secured?" (Demo of AWS GuardDuty).
Link for registration >> https://bit.ly/3fkXFfO