PLEASE NOTE: Anyone who RSVP's "Yes" through Meetup.com will see "waitlist" status. Instead, please RSVP/sign up for this workshop at Eventbrite.com:
Don’t miss this upcoming UX design workshop! Learn how to design great UX with Willy Lai, a recent Apple UX Design Director who has led UX designs for over two decades at top tech companies in Silicon Valley.
He is teaching a 2-day UX design workshop in Los Angeles on May 10th and 11th at DoubleTree by Hilton in Santa Monica.
The workshop draws extensively from his industry experience leading UX design at companies such as Apple, Samsung, PayPal, eBay, and Intuit, as well as his UX design teaching and mentoring experiences, including UC Berkeley and Stanford University. This fun and immersive workshop is intended for both designers and non-designers. Participants will form teams and learn through lectures, hands-on exercises, and class discussions:
• How to design great UX across devices through hands-on team exercises
• UX design fundamentals and all phases of the UX design process
• Strategically aligning user desirability, business viability, and technology feasibility
• Industry-proven principles, concepts, and methodologies
• The business value and ROI of UX design, including case studies and statistics
• Successful cross-functional collaboration, including leadership and influencing skills
• UX career coaching, including finding a UX job, transitioning to a UX career, and growing a UX career
Ask your boss to get this workshop covered by your company’s training budget. Group rates and special LAUX member rates available (enter promo code “LAUX200” for special LAUX member rates on individual tickets).
For more information and to sign up, visit Eventbrite.com:
Claim the event and start manage its content.I am the organizer