By now, you’ve probably heard all the rage about bots and voice-controlled interfaces. With new platforms emerging such as Facebook chat bot, Slackbot, Amazon Alexa, Google Home, etc. consumers are increasingly interacting and engaging with conversational interfaces. So what does it take to build these applications? What are the considerations that should be made in designing the conversation? What is the right platform for building experiences for your customers? What are some of the technical challenges?
Come join the conversation around demystifying Conversational UX with Paul Heckel, Director of Digital Strategy; Sean Pyne-Moran, Conversational UX Expert; Chris Nielsen, Bot Product Consultant; and Alex Ottenwess, Bot Developer.
Together our team of experts will discuss:
• What is conversational UX?
• The shift from designing and building apps to designing and building conversations
• Why UX plays an important role in crafting conversations
• The constraints imposed by bots and voice-controlled platforms
• How to measure ROI and effectiveness of a conversation
Upon your arrival you will check-in at security using a valid photo ID, please allow extra time for check-in. To ensure fastest service at security please provide your legal name and the name(s) of any guest(s), in your RSVP prior to the event.
Claim the event and start manage its content.I am the organizer