* Please note the location change *
The BigWP meetup is open to developers, product managers, and editorial teams who run large, high-traffic WordPress sites. If you plan on attending, please be sure to RSVP as space is limited.
Doors open at 6:45 p.m., presentations will begin at 7 p.m. We will have 4 "flash talk" presentations, each lasting 10 minutes, followed by 5 minutes of questions.
* Contributor Relationship Management: CRM in WP – Roger Theriault, Sagar Sood, Steve McNally (Hearst)
* Apple News WordPress Plugin – Bradford Campeau-Laurion (Alley Interactive), Remy Stern (New York Post)
* Customizing anything with Customizer – Eric Andrew Lewis (The New York Times)
* Chrome's Mixed Content Change: What does it mean, and why? – Casey Haakenson (Roost)