For our March event we'll be focusing on the famous Domain Driven Design and some specifics of applying it in Go! We'll be again in downtown Sofia, this time hosted at Acronis' new office.
Note: See "photos" for specific on the office entrance, the address is a bit misleading!
* 18.45 - 19:00 - Gophers walk in
* 19.00 - 19:10 - "Golang In the Focus (What's new!)" ( Ivan Borshukov
@ Chaos Group)
* 19:10 - 19:35 - "Reconnecting with the Users through Practical DDD" - Albert Peschar @ Kibo IT, Go Bits by Boyan
* 19.40 - 20:05 - "Run Go Run- Implementing Go into initially “non-go” company." - Ilya Stytsenko @ Acronis
* 20:05 - 20:15 - Q&A with the speakers
* 20.15 - Pizza & Networking
============================ SPEAKERS ============================
Albert is a software contractor with multiple years of experience in solving issues with any tool available. He will give us a language agnostic view on the importance of The Domain(tm).
Claim the event and start manage its content.I am the organizer