Lean Startup & Startup Marketing are having a meetup!
We all want and understand the need to be "Data Driven". But where do we begin? What do we measure? How do we implement? Getting that kick started is a daunting task. …
Two guest speakers will share their experiences of how they became effective and "Data Driven" with smart marketing - long before they dreamed of an "analytics team" or an IT / BI team to support their activities.
Ezequiel Sznaider, CEO of PipeAd, will review the process of how to set up a marketing funnel that works.
• How to set up the goals and integrations required for launch
• Measuring the right KPI´s to monitor effectiveness after launch
• How to manage the ongoing process of measuring, adapting metrics, and prioritizing product development accordingly.
Gil Bouhnick, Co-Founder and CEO at MisBeez, will share highlights of his inspiring journey, building a marketplace for beauty professionals worldwide.
• How they set up marketing channels
• How they used Facebook despite "hating it" at first...
• How they set up their funnels and how the process works in parallel with the product development.
This is all happening on Monday, Nov. 14 at the Google Campus, Tel Aviv. RSVP here!
Looking forwards to seeing you there,
Shoham & Billy