Why are transnational criminal enterprises and foreign intelligence services targeting organizations in Nashville. Are we prepared or are we the next victim?
In August, Scott Augenbaum of the Nashville FBI will speak to us about cyber security. Scott joined the FBI in 1988 and was promoted to special agent in 1994 when he began working computer crimes. He was promoted again in 2003 to be a supervisor in the Cyber Division, Cyber Crime and Fraud Unit. He transferred to Nashville in 2006 and managed the Division for Computer Intrusion/Counterintelligence Squad.
The Nashville .NET User Group meets every second Thursday of the month at Vaco in Maryland Farms (Brentwood, TN).
• Vaco opens the meeting space shortly after 5pm so feel free to arrive early
• 5:30pm - Food arrives (first come, first serve)
• 6:00pm - Presentation begins
• 7:00pm - Presentation ends, share job opportunities and candidates
• 7:30pm - Drinks and networking at Cross Corner Bar & Grill (330 Franklin Rd)
Claim the event and start manage its content.I am the organizer