This is for marketers, entrepreneurs and business owners who are interested to learn how to set up a social media marketing plan or finding difficulties to get results from their current social activities, in addition, to learn how to create social advertising campaigns based on specific business objectives to increase ROI.
About the Speakers:
Hazem Karkoutly- founder of HazemK for digital media consultation and training.
Worked with medium to multinational businesses for the past 11 years to amplify their digital and social presence.
Hazem has shaped several retail companies’ digital and social marketing strategies in the GCC region such as Gap, Banana Republic, and Crate & Barrel.
1- Setting up Omni digital marketing strategies and digital advertising plans
2- Managing Social and Google advertising campaigns
3- Bi-lingual digital content creation
- What is a social media marketing plan?
- How to build and execute the plan
- Fundamentals of creating social advertising campaigns and customer
- Expand knowledge about creating a customized social marketing plan.
- Main reasons why people fail with social media marketing.
- How social advertising campaigns can help to achieve your business goals.
AstroLabs is the region’s premier coworking community and training academy. Our spaces in Dubai and Riyadh host more than a hundred tech companies and facilitate company licensing with 100% ownership for both local and international companies in the UAE and Saudi Arabia. Our training academy graduates number in the thousands across the region, covering topics ranging from digital marketing and software development to data science and business development.
Learn More About:
- Dubai Coworking and Company Licensing: https://astrolabs.com/dubai
- Riyadh Coworking and Company Licensing: https://astrolabs.com/riyadh-coworking-space
- AstroLabs Academy Open Courses: https://astrolabs.com/academy
- Corporate Capability Development: https://astrolabs.com/academy/accelerate
Claim the event and start manage its content.I am the organizer