E-meet Jeff Hendrickson and hear his story behind the book 'Core UX Strategy - The Missing Link in Digital Transformation'
UX and Design Thinking are hot practices in the business world today and this quick, simple book, based on my successful Udemy course and 15+ years of experience working with international companies around the world, will show you how Design Thinking can help you create the best user experience for your customers, leading to greater adoption and achieve business outcomes, which are the cornerstones of successful digital transformation.
By learning the most important aspects of a user-centric approach, you’ll begin to understand why designing for specific user needs is critical to user adoption, and how to plan for the best possible outcome.
And, you’ll discover just why UX (User Experience) and UI (User Interface) aren’t the same things - a misconception that continues to permeate the business world.
Use this link to enter the webinar on the day:
Or join us through our Facebook Live stream here
- Presentation of CPHUX and format
- UX Passion Talk by Jeff Hendrickson
- Q&A with Jeff Hendrickson
ASK QUESTIONS HERE:
You can use slido to ask and upvote questions for the speaker.
Or use the code[masked]
ABOUT THE BOOK:
• For a UX project to succeed, it needs an agreement between the business stakeholders and the users.
• There must be a balance between people and technology, and between creativity and logic.
• User needs far outweigh UI design, which can’t be right if you don’t do the proper up-front research.
• Higher user adoption means higher and quicker Return on Investment (ROI) for the company
• As the UX professional, you’re there to guide users and the dev team in the right direction.
• Successful Digital Transformation relies on the agreement of the objective, and total collaboration in work efforts.
Buy the book here:
MEET UX PASSIONIST:
UX Architect and Strategist
Starting in the clothing business in NYC gave me a great appreciation for what it takes to research, design, and make/build a usable, useful, dynamic product. In the UX world, I always dig into the data to be represented first to get my own understanding and then work outwards to the users and stakeholders.
Want to join our exclusive member events?
We got you covered. We offer a membership plan that makes it super easy to become a part of the community and attend our exclusive events. You get free tickets to our member events, access to all our recordings of our past events, monthly portfolio feedback sessions and much more! 🎉
Visit https://www.cphux.com/membership/ to check out all the details.
Where will the webinar happen?
Find the event on Zoom or on our Facebook Live Stream here https://www.facebook.com/CPHUXofficial/videos/
Can I get the recording/slides afterwards?
Yes, all of our members have access to our Webinar Library, which will be uploaded shortly after the event.
SOCIAL MEDIA PERMISSION:
By participating you automatically give CPHUX permission to record the webinar with the intention of using it for internal self-improvements and for all CPHUX Core Community Members.
CPHUX is the largest UX Community in Copenhagen. We bridge the gap between UX Designers and businesses. Create transparency around UX and unite the amazing designers which are in our ecosystem. We support and embrace all UX initiatives, so feel free to reach out for future collaborations.