The Nashville .NET User Group meets every second Thursday of the month at Corizon Health in Maryland Farms (Brentwood, TN).
Learning usually takes time, focus, and intentional effort, but there are many ways you can ensure you continue learning while still remaining productive. Combat mental fatigue and burnout while increasing your skills an knowledge all just by doing your job. With minimal effort, a workplace offers some of the best opportunities for learning either from your peers or the problems you face. Together we will go over some of the techniques and methods to capitalize on these opportunities.
• Corizon opens the meeting space shortly after 5pm so feel free to arrive early
• 5:30pm - Food arrives (first come, first serve)
• 6:00pm - Presentation begins
• 7:00pm - 7:30pm - Presentation ends, share job opportunities and candidates
• 7:30pm - Networking and socializing opportunity!
Claim the event and start manage its content.I am the organizer