* What's a coderetreat?
Coderetreat is a day-long, intensive practice event, focusing on software development and design.
By providing developers the opportunity to take part in focused practice, away from the pressures of 'getting things done', the coderetreat format has proven itself to be a highly effective means of skill improvement. Practicing the principles of modular and object-oriented design, developers can improve their ability to write code that minimizes the cost of change over time.
- Each Session will take 45 minutes, followed by a 10 minute retrospective and a 5 minutes break.
- Each session will come with new constraints. The purpose is to get outside of the comfort zone. That's were learning happens!
- We will work in pairs. Pairs should be swapped after each session.
- After each session we will delete the code and start from scratch.
- Pair, have fun and learn!
• Introduction 15’
• Session One 60’
• Session Two 60’
• Session Three 60’
• Session Four 60’
• Closing Circle 20’
You should bring your own laptop with your favorite IDE setup and ready to code.
Claim the event and start manage its content.I am the organizer