Welcome back! As we resume from our summer break, Code for Chapel Hill is excited to continue providing civic services to the community.
** What we'll do: **
Today will be a day for new and returning members to meet and catch up. We'll talk about any upcoming events and projects old and new.
Storytellers, Marketers, Programers, Engineers, designers, web developers, IT Professionals, those curious about data, and lovers of Chapel Hill are all welcome! Even if you are not a tech type, there are plenty of opportunities to use your skills.
** What to Know **
• See the Code for Chapel Hill website (codeforchapelhill.com) for general information on projects.
• See project Github pages for current issues and project goals.
• Jump on the Slack page to see discussions on each project. Searching "-ch" will result in the channels related to the Code for Chapel Hill brigade.
Slack Invite Link: https://join.slack.com/t/open-nc/shared_invite/zt-ggwi3ynm-f82eIgTN2_CUFxh_6t5hwQ
** What to bring **
• Project ideas! Review the ChapelHillOpenData.org site to review available datasets. Each meeting includes a pitch window for possible future projects. Your ideas could be our next project!
** Proposed Schedule **
– 6:00 – 6:05: Mix and mingle
– 6:05 – 6:10: CfA and CfCH Overviews
– 6:10 – 6:15: On-boarding (Slack, Meetup)
– 6:15 – 6:55: Current Projects and New Project Pitches
– 6:55 – 7:00: Recaps and Action Items