Code & Coffee is a cool meeting for those who like coffee (or tea) and love writing code. The idea is simple. Just come along and you may find other developers writing some code before going to work while drinking some coffee and/or having breakfast.
This is a great opportunity to:
• meet other cool software craftsmen
• work on pet or open source projects
• pair with someone else on whatever you like (katas, koans, etc)
• ask someone to join or help you with your own project
• have a face-to-face meeting with your mentor or mentee
• have a nice chat over coffee/breakfast
There is no agenda. Come along, bring your laptop, meet other developers, write some code (if you want) and have a coffee. There is no start or finish time but you will be more likely to find someone there between 9:15 to 11:45am. Come and leave whenever you like.
PS: If you want to organise a Code & Coffee in another location, please let us know. We will be happy to help and announce it to the community.
Claim the event and start manage its content.I am the organizer