Greetings from Swift Mumbai,
For the first time ever, we are hosting a Code Along Session 0 to build Open Source iOS Apps. 🥳
The format is simple -
1. You'll be assigned a Ticket to build an open-source iOS Chat app
2. A ticket should take approximately 45 minutes of programming to complete
3. Raise Pull Request to merge your code to Master Repository
4. That's it. Now be proud of your Open Source contribution. 🎉
Students / Freshers / Recent College graduates, anyone who is enthusiastic about learning -
- to build iOS apps,
- Swift programming language, and
- learning how Open Source Software Development works, is welcome to attend.
We have limited space available, so please register using this form: https://bit.ly/2jTx6C4
Please note that Meetup RSVPs does not mean guaranteed attendance.
We'll be sending separate Registration Confirmation emails by 1st Oct.
🏠- WeWork Malad (Room 4B, Spectrum Tower, Mindspace, Malad West, Mumbai -[masked])
📆- 7th Oct (Monday)
🕙- 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM
If you like our work, do help us spread the word, invite your friends, share the event on Twitter / LinkedIn 👍
Can't attend in person?
Join remotely on Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/techstreams
Check out our GitHub: https://github.com/swiftmumbai
This is a community-run event so if you have any ideas, suggestions or want to contribute in any other manner, join us at: