Covering specific areas of Startup success from the perspective of a local founder, CS: Success is a series of conversations on tech startups and how to make them work. The first of four annual events (Success, People, Money, Failure) it features local leadership from across our ecosystem talking about what's made their ventures go.
4-7 roundtable discussions will be hosted, each by a Cambridge-area entrepreneur, overlapping throughout the evening. A limited number of general admission "audience seats" are available, and seats at each specific featured conversations will be released throughout March as speakers are confirmed. (RSVPs here on Meetup.com reserve you a place in the audience).
ROUNDTABLE 1: Success navigating early IP strategy
- host: Zeev Fisher, Founder at Pekama
- Tim Newton, Founder TMN Therapeutics
- Valerie Chua, Ella Cheong Asi
- Gulag Gulati, Cambridge Social Media Technologies
ROUNDTABLE 2: Success hiring staff member number one
- host: Rebecca Mister, Cambridge team lead at Empiric
- host: Robert Bull, Cambridge team lead at Empiric
- Theo Zachs
- Jefferson Wright, Moby Club
Claim the event and start manage its content.I am the organizer