7th International Conference on Data Mining and Applications (DMA 2021)
March 27-28, 2021, Sydney, Australia
7th International Conference on Data Mining and Applications (DMA 2021) provides a forum for researchers who address this issue and to present their work in a peer-reviewed forum. Authors are solicited to contribute to the conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in Data mining and Applications.
Authors are solicited to contribute to the conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the following areas.
Topics of Interest
• Data Mining Applications
• Data Mining in Modeling, Visualization, Personalization, and Recommendation
• Data Mining Systems and Platforms, Efficiency, Scalability, and Privacy
• Foundations, Algorithms, Models, and Theory
• Mining Text, Semi-Structured, Spatio -Temporal, Streaming, Graph, Web, Multimedia
• Knowledge Processing
Authors are invited to submit papers through the Submission System by February 27, 2021. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published by Computer Science Conference Proceedings in Computer Science & Information Technology (CS&IT) series(Confirmed).
Selected papers from DMA 2021, after further revisions, will be published in the special issue of the following journals
• International Journal of Database Management Systems (IJDMS)
• International Journal of Data Mining & Knowledge Management Process (IJDKP)
• Information Technology in Industry (ITII) New- ESCI (WOS) Index
• Submission Deadline : February 27, 2021
• Authors Notification : March 20, 2021
• Registration & Camera-Ready Paper Due : March 28, 2021