After the unexpected success of the previous meetup, we decided to repurpose the next meetup event as well. Our main topic will be cross-platform mobile development again, but now from a different perspective. Mobile development but from Open Web API perspective.
Of course, beside Firefox OS we'll cover the other mobile platforms also.
We offer you an excellent line of talks:
- Kálmán Szalai: Six Facts about the Open Web Platform and FirefoxOS
- István Szmozsánszky: The long-term prospect of the Open Web and Firefox OS
- Robert Nyman: WebAPIs, Firefox OS learnings & visions,
Robert, the editor of Mozilla Hacks, will talk about a number of the various WebAPIs that have been implemented for Firefox OS, learnings along the last two years and a bit about the future vision.
- Eduárd Moldován: GOCard - A practical example on how to make Firefox OS, Android and iOS packaged apps from a Mobile Web App- Mega Q&A on Open Web API and Mobile topics
- Mega Q&A on Open Web API and Mobile topics
As you may also know, we won't stop after the talks. We joint forces with team behind Mobilizer events, so we'll have a couple of beers together at Ankert (Paulay Ede u 33., Budapest, Hungary).
All in all, we can offer you lots of good talks, an international speaker, some pizza, a bit more beer, tons of excellent geek discussions. Isn't it cool?