Please note: Depending on government advice, this event may be cancelled.
The Blockchain Centre hosts Talk & Trade, a facilitated group discussion about current affairs in the blockchain and crypto world.
Discussions range from trading and technical analysis to technological advances, development updates and news to the philosophies of cryptocurrencies. Often, special guests present and panel discussions take place in the first 15 minutes, followed by a 45 minute facilitated discussion. Afterwards, feel free to stick around and network with your fellow crypto-enthusiasts.
As there is a COVID-safe practice in place, there is a limit on attendee capacity so please ensure you register.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Venue sponsored by RMIT.
Code of Conduct
- Be excellent to each other.
- The goal is to provide a harassment-free experience for everyone.
- Language or imagery which belittles individuals based on personal characteristics protected under the Australian Human Rights Commission Act 1986 is prohibited.
- Our events are safe environments for the expression of personal work and ideas. Participants are required to provide feedback in a positive manner. Ridicule, bullying or personal embarrassment will not be tolerated.
- Participants violating these rules will be sanctioned or expelled from the event at the discretion of the organisers.
- If you are being harassed, notice that someone else is being harassed, or have any other concerns, please contact one of the events organisers. We will treat your claim seriously, and take immediate action.
- Speakers presenting or as part of a panel must not be intoxicated and present in a professional and respectful manner.
Claim the event and start manage its content.I am the organizer