Welcome back to those who made it to the last meetup and welcome to those new to our motley community of health care block chain enthusiasts!
Schedule of events:
6-6:30pm - networking
6:30-7:15pm - speaker: Chandra Duggirala - Founder/CEO of Tides Network (https://tides.network/) - please see speaker bio below
7:15-8pm - networking
Hors d'oeuvres & Beer/Wine will be served at no charge to attendees.
Plan to come with an open mind, a casual demeanor, and an eagerness to learn from each other.
Chandra Duggirala is a Medical Physician and Founder/CEO of Tides.network: Decentralized P2P health insurance network powered by the blockchain, disintermediating insurance companies to convert your premiums into investment. He also carries present and past roles as:
- Inventor of several approved medical device patents in obesity, metabolic syndrome, and diabetes.
- CEO/Founder @ Novobionics: medical device manufacturer to treat diabetes.
- Claim denial review @ EHR (now Optum/UnitedHealth).
- Clinical trial investigator to test reversal of aging in humans.
- CEO/Co-founder @ FUEL: hyper-personalized nutrition.
- Expert in digital health & bioinformatics.
- 500 Startups graduate.
Interested in having your company host or sponsor a future meetup? We are too! Please DM Brian Secemsky for more information.
Claim the event and start manage its content.I am the organizer