Join us as Alex Frankel drills into Bicep - a Domain Specific Language (DSL) for deploying Azure resources declaratively.
Note the date for this ONLINE/VIRTUAL EVENT will take place TUE Oct 19 at 6:00 PM Boston time (EST, which is currently UTC-4).
🎗 REMINDER: We are currently operating as #VirtualBostonAzure where Boston Azure (https://www.meetup.com/bostonazure) and North Boston Azure (https://www.meetup.com/North-Boston-Azure-Cloud-User-Group/) continue to combine forces to provide great virtual meetups with speakers from all over the world. We welcome attendees from all over the world.
║ 🎧 ONLINE MEETING DETAILS
This event will be delivered as a Microsoft Teams meeting with the link provided in the Meetup location listing.
║ ✓ AGENDA
• 6:00-6:10: Introduction, announcements, banter
• 6:10-8:00: Alex teaches us about Bicep
║ 🗣 DESCRIPTION of TALK
Bicep is the future of native declarative deployments for your Azure infrastructure. In this session, we'll go in-depth on why Bicep is important to deploy and manage your Azure infrastructure, how it advances the state of ARM Templates, and demo all the new capabilities of our production-ready release.
║ 🎤 ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Alex is a program manager on the Azure deployments team responsible for Bicep, ARM Templates, Blueprints, and a variety of associated deployment technologies like What-If and Deployment Scripts.
║ 🎥 CHECK OUT OUR YouTube CHANNEL
https://youtube.com/bostonazure (fancy new vanity name)
║ ℅ PEOPLE & SOCIAL MEDIA BEHIND #VirtualBostonAzure
Virtual Boston Azure primarily organizers and group handles:
• Jason Haley • @haleyjason • https://twitter.com/haleyjason
• Veronika Kolesnikova • @veronika_dev1 • https://twitter.com/veronika_dev1
• Bill Wilder • @codingoutloud • https://twitter.com/codingoutloud
• Boston Azure • @bostonazure • https://twitter.com/bostonazure
• Slack • Join our community space • https://bit.ly/baslack