The holiday season approaches and it's time for the final BelfastJS of 2017 - the by-now-traditional Xmas LIGHTNING ROUND! ShopKeep will be hosting us and providing refreshments, many thanks!
Our running order this evening:
• 6:30pm - Arrivals & food
• 7:00pm - Lightning Talks:
- • Dan Callahan - TBC
- • Kelly Moore - Chatbots: Real Life or Fantasy?
- • Brian Mullan - async/await - How It Works
- • Victoria McCallum - I'm a Loser, Baby: Failure, Depression and Redemption
- • Break (15 mins)
- • Neil McCallion - Browser Audio Visualization
- • Victoria Sloan - Animations in Vue.js
Sadly two of our talks were cancelled/postponed at short notice, and will be given at a later date:
• [CANCELLED] Kyle Harrison - Imposter!: Posing as a Front-End Engineer in 2017
• [CANCELLED] Chris Laughlin - Are Shareable and Reusable Components Possible?
Talks will be approximately 10 mins in length, with time for a few Q&A at the end of each. There will be a minute or two's leeway, but in the interests of fairness (and session length!) we will need to keep things reasonably tight.
We will be kicking off at 6:30pm on Wednesday 20th December. Looking forward to receiving your submissions and to seeing you all there!
Claim the event and start manage its content.I am the organizer