Hard to believe the time is upon us again - it's the traditional BelfastJS holiday season LIGHTNING ROUND (all-caps, all the time)!
This session will be hosted by our special guest MC, Flexera's own Peter McAree, subbing for Claire and Neil who have been independently waylaid this month. You will be in great hands!
Our line-up for the LIGHTNING ROUND features (in no particular order):
- Saujanya Sunkarwar - Building Alexa Skills in Node.js
- Chris Laughlin - How I Built It: Yo-Total Sushi Calculator
- Barry McGee - Making Remote Work... Work
- Robert McNeill - Snapshot Testing in Jest
- Saoirse McCann - State Management with Akita and Angular
- Alistair Brown - Writing Slack Bots in Node.js for Fun and Profit
- Sean Carlin - How to Build a GraphQL API with Apollo
- Steven Ringland - Things You Can Do With Webpack
We will be moving *fast* to try and get through all our talks at a good tempo, but there will still be opportunities for breaks, questions and discussion. It's going to be a good one! Hope to see you all there!
Claim the event and start manage its content.I am the organizer