Only once in a while we get the chance to view the behind-the-scenes of UX and product work. As an agenda, I decided to share as much as possible from my professional work. Especially, since I moved from the position of UX design into the chair of the founder and product manager.
Summurai, my new venture, is aimed to solve the problem of too-much-information for professionals in the digital world. In this presentation I will share what I learned the process of creating product, and how you, through my experience can become a better designer.
We will also cover:
• Building a UX-oriented product
• How branding becomes part of the core of the product
• The product – UX – analytics game
• Creating a market place
• Choosing people rather than algorithms
• Real-life Gamification – does it really work?
• The flow from simple to even-more-simple to 1-click-simple
• Setting up my own analytics
Tal Florentin. one of Israel’s leading UX professionals, 2014 UX Award winner, Founder and lead speaker at UXV certification program. CEO at UXVision and Founder of Summurai.
18:30: Snacks & Coffee / Networking
19:00: Welcome & Intro
19:05: Presentation: Tal Florentin
20:00: Open Salon Discussion
*This presentation will be in Hebrew
Our yearly conference - UX Salon 2017
March 19-20, 2017
Two days of intensive UX learning in Tel Aviv