Bay Area NuPIC Meetup
Welcome to the first Nupic community hosted meetup
Learn about the Nupic Technology, state of the open source platform release, see exciting projects built by the community and meet other smart people and Nupic community members interested in brain inspired machine learning technology and Artificial Intelligence
Bldg 23, Room 109/110
Carnegie Mellon Silicon Valley
NASA Research Park, Bldg 23, Moffett Field, CA
After you enter the NASA gate the road turns right, Bldg 23 is the first bldg on the left .
Please Bring a Photo ID, mandatory to enter the NASA gate. If you are unable to take your car inside, you can park in the lot out side the gate. The building is just a short walk.
• 6:00-6:30 - Welcome and Networking
• 6:30 : 6:45 - Nupic Technology and short talk about science behind the brain inspired algorithms
• 6:45 : 6:55 - Open Source product release status and updates - Matt Taylor
• 6:55 : 7:30 - Project Demo
• 7:30- 8:30 - Networking
Project Demos: [Final list will be posted shortly]
• Matt Taylor : Minecraft Location Anomaly Detection, Prediction of Elementary Cellular Automata
•Subutai Ahmad [Research Demo]
• Chandan Maruthi : Walnut [Nupic User Workbench ]
If you would like to demo your project\product please write in the comments or email [masked]
Food and Drinks will be provided, Sponsored by Numenta.
What is NuPIC?
NuPIC, the Numenta Platform for Intelligent Computing, comprises a set of learning algorithms that were first described in a white paper published by Numenta in 2009. The learning algorithms faithfully capture how layers of neurons in the neocortex learn.
Whitepaper : http://numenta.org/htm-white-paper.html
What is Numenta
Numenta, Inc. was formed in 2005 to develop biologically-inspired machine intelligence technology for both commercial and scientific use.
For any questions please comment below or write to [masked]