Ever wondered how we classify an object/scene to be aesthetically pleasing and harmonious?
Is there any rule followed by the greatest artists of all time?
Is there a logic involved behind it?
Does mathematics have influence over art?
Objective: To open eyes to a new perspective where mathematics and art/design go parallel to each other forming the greatest works of all time.
Target audience: Graphic Artist, UX designers, Engineers who feel art is not their thing, and anyone keen about the application of mathematics in art and design.
- Understanding what golden ratio is.
- various places where the golden ratio is used.
- A very small experiment with golden ratio
- Where can we use golden ratio?
- Inspirations from Nature
- Understanding how Grid works
- A look at the work of Dutch graphic artist M C Escher
- A hands-on session to create tessellation artwork like M C Escher using paper cutouts.
Communication Design Student,
Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology.
Claim the event and start manage its content.I am the organizer