This is a 7-hour adventure in the Disneyland Resort organized by LAX Lone Scouts (WLACC) where we will be using the Disney Youth Education Series (YES) Class: DISNEY CULINARY ARTS to fulfill these requirements for the Eagle-required COOKING Merit Badge - Req #1, Req #2, Req #3, and Req #7 - on site at the Disneyland Resort.
About the Disney YES Class "Disney Culinary Arts":
Students in grades seven through college discover how savory storytelling and top-notch ingredients can come together to fulfill their own culinary career aspirations. On this journey backstage through the kitchens of Disney California Adventure Park, students will learn everything from the basics of the kitchen to exploratory careers.
During Disney Culinary Arts, students will:
THIS DISNEY YES CLASS WILL START AT 8:00 AM - PLEASE SIGN-UP ONLY IF YOU ARE SURE YOUR SCOUT CAN CHECK-IN AT 7:30 AM ON SATURDAY APRIL 11.
Open to ALL SCOUTS BSA at least 12-years old by April 1, 2020, AND/OR in Grades 7-12 for the 2019-2020 school year, regardless of gender or rank.
BSA Scout (12-17 years old), please wear Class A Field uniform and bring (a) water bottle, (b) snack, (c) pen, (d) one scoutmaster signed blue card for Cooking, (e) worksheet for Cooking, and (f) proofs for Cooking Req #4 Cooking at Home, #5 Camp Cooking, + #6 Trail and Backpacking Meals.
NOTES - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
1) For youth protection and privacy, registration for any and all LAX Lone Scouts' adventures are a two-part process: (a) SignUp on Eventbrite, and (b) Add Student Info to GoogleClassRoster URL to be shared on a rolling basis via the Eventbrite email platform. Please make sure you check the email address you use in your Eventbrite purchase on a regular basis as updates are sent out intermittently and your response is required per deadlines set within those email updates BETWEEN NOW AND MARCH 1, 2020.
2) This is a SEMI DROP-OFF CLASS FOR ALL SCOUTS.
SCOUTS FROM THE SAME TROOP must be accompanied by 1-BSA Adult (21+) to 4-Scouts from the SAME TROOP.
Everyone pays the same price - there is no discount for anyone including and not limited to Disney employees, Disney annual pass holders, active/retired military, etc.
3) Parking and travel arrangements from wherever you are and the Disneyland Resort in Anaheim is your responsibility.
4) This particular Disney YES ticket can be upgraded to an annual pass within 30-days of our class date if you are interested.
5) Siblings and adults who have not paid for a spot on the class roster AND do not have valid annual passes in their name, can purchase admission tickets directly at the Disney Resort ticket booth to reunite with their students/scouts after the program ends to enjoy the park together. The reunion pick-up point will be announced on the morning drop-off/Check-in.
6) Detailed Itinerary will be available via email to all registrants 3-7 days prior ( April 3-5, 2020) for youth protection and privacy. Please type your email address accurately in your Eventbrite registration.
7) Please have your Scout(s) come prepared to focus and to do their best for the entire duration of the 6-hour program.
8) There are NO REFUNDS and NO WAITLIST. YOUTHS are responsible for finding their own replacements in the event they are unable to attend as planned. Organizer will not be tracking nor accepting cancelations - please DO NOT email organizer to be placed on a waitlist.
9) ALL snacks, meals, drinks and shopping expenses responsibility belongs to you or your Scout on Saturday April 11, 2020.
==== FAQs =====
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
What can I bring into the event?
What's the refund policy?
Do I have to bring my printed EVENTBRITE ticket to the event?
Can you tell me more about your organization? What are Lone Scouts?
We cannot make this April 11 date. Do you have other dates?
Claim the event and start manage its content.I am the organizer