You don’t want your company to be digital, you want it to be programmable.
Internally, this means that you are able to set up your organization into independent & reusable building blocks that deliver business capabilities. For that, your developers, architects and business managers need to adopt the API mindset, and your CIO needs to follow the best practices for API lifecycle management.
Externally, this means that you want to transform your IT from a cost center to a profit center that can deliver value directly to your customers, partners, and ecosystems with the least possible friction. To achieve this, you need well designed APIs.
The upcoming apidays Paris Conference will explore how today’s companies and institutions can adopt API-driven models to be extended, elastic and “exponential” organizations, and how these models also apply internally and externally, to deliver consistent value through the alignment of IT and business. If in 2011, the software was eating the world. In 2020, APIs are eating software.
Our initial line-up of SPEAKERS includes:
- Maciej Treder, Senior Software Development Engineer @ Akamai Technologies
- Jodie Goulden, Founder of Orgdesign Works
- Karthic Rao, Developer Advocate @ Dgraph Labs
- Ed Fernandez, Board Director & Faculty @ BigML Inc / Northeastern University
- Nuno Leitao, Integration Solution Manager @Philip Morris International
- Oliver Thamm, Lead Engineer @ Xapix.io
Agenda will be available soon