Find out about other upcoming online meetups and recordings from past Kafka Meetups all over the world: cnfl.io/meetup-hub
*Time below in Hong Kong time - to find out when the event is in your timezone follow this link: http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/event?lid=1819729&h=1819729&sts=27214080&sln=18-19&a=show
18:00pm-18:05pm: Introduction & Online Networking
18:05pm-18:50pm: Jeffrey Lam, Staff Solutions Engineer, Confluent
Have follow-up questions afterward? Log in to Slack or Join our Forum (https://www.confluent.io/community/ask-the-community) to ask any follow-up questions!
Jeffrey Lam, Staff Solutions Engineer, Confluent
Jeffrey Lam is a Staff Solutions Engineer from Confluent. He is big data specialist, pre-sales and enterprise architect with 20+ year experience with global technology leaders, namely Confluent, Splunk, ServiceNow, IBM and Oracle. Jeffrey has solid consulting skills, able to drive technology thought leadership at C-level in multiple disciplines such as big data strategy, MLOps, cloud, and enterprise architecture solutions.
Apache Kafka® and Machine Learning
AI/Machine learning and Apache Kafka® are a great combination for training, serving, and monitoring analytic models in real-time. In this session we will cover:
- How are Kafka and Machine Learning related?
- How can they be combined to speed up the Machine Learning lifecycle and real-time analytics at scale?
- How does it compare to and collaborate with other real-time platforms such as Spark?
Online Meetup Etiquette:
• Please hold your questions until the end of the presentation or use the zoom chat during!
• Please arrive on time as zoom meetings can become locked for many reasons (though if you get locked out a recording will be available, but you may have to wait a little while for it!)
Important note: If Zoom asks for a password to join please use 'kafka'
If you would like to speak or host our next event please let us know! [masked]