Do you want to take your AngularJS skills beyond just the basics? Our AngularJS Deep Dive - Advanced Development Techniques is a 7 hour class designed to show you how to take advantage of Angular's more sophisticated features.
This 7 hour, advance training course is oriented toward complex business applications, not “Hello World”. This course is an excellent starting point for corporate teams as well as individual developers. Through hands-on labs, detailed examples and instruction, instructor Troy Miles will introduce and work students through some of the most difficult and advanced aspect of AngularJS.
Work With a Real World Web App Using
AngularJS & Firebase While You Train
We feel the best way to learn is by actually applying the skills you have learned. During this class you will enhance a fully functional contact manager application with advanced AngularJS approaches. You will be exposed to the Firebase cloud service and get a understand of how an client application operates with a cloud backend.
You will also learn:
● Project Organization Patterns
● Angular Best Practices
- Model dot notation
- $scope best practices
- jQuery placement via Directives, not controller
- Separation of concerns in the controller
- Injecting models into event handlers vs referencing $scope
- fast idempotent $watch expressions
● The Digest Cycle
- $watch explained
- Digest cycle deep dive
- External events
- Understanding $apply
● Q &A
- The promise pattern
- Promises in Angular JS with $q
- $q and services
- $q and 3rd party callbacks
● Q &A
● Directives Deep Dive
- Revisiting Directives
- Isolated Scope
- Link & Compile functions
- jQuery Integration
- Examining different ways to write a directive
- Wrapping a jQuery widget in a directive
- Discussion on Shadow DOM and the future of directives
● Q &A
● Lab #1 (1 hour)
- Building Custom Directives
- Using promises in an Angular app
● Unit Testing & Test Driven Development
- Introduction to Test Driven Development
- Introduction to Jasmin.JS
- Karma Test Runner
- Dependency Injection and Testing
● Lab #2 (1 hour)
- Creating a new angular app using TDD.
- Mocking HTTP requests
● Angular UI
- Integrating Angular JS and Bootstrap
- Routing differences
- Single Page Apps vs Traditional Apps
- Authentication + Authorization
● Q &A
● Lab #3 (1 hour)
- Using Bootstrap with Angular JS
Admission: Only $79.00 (Great deal for 7 hours of instructor led training)
FREE BREAKFAST & LUNCH!!
Who Should Attend?
This class is designed for web developers, mobile app developers, and UI designers. Don’t miss this opportunity to get expert direction from a professional. Online tutorials are great, but nothing beats personal direction from a qualified instructor.
• Laptop (Windows, Linux, or Mac).
• Any modern browser, but preferably Chrome (web browser). AngularJS works well with all major browser, but wel may use the Chrome debugging tools.
• Laptop must have working WIFI
About the Instructor
This class is sponsored in part by
Looking for new job opportunities? Contact Prosum today and speak to them about the numerous, high pay jobs they have NOW available! Call (310) 426-0600.
Claim the event and start manage its content.I am the organizer