Financial Master Class-AMLA, Personal Data Act, Cybersecurity & Learn the Integrity from the Ancient Chinese Traditional Wisdom
Date: 24 Oct 19
Venue: AFA Event Hall, Anson Cube, Penang
☆Master the key information & update of AMLA, PDPA, Cybersecurity & Integrity.
☆Real life stories & case study
☆Interactive & Collaborative learning in comfortable environment
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
1. Define what AMLA is, its different, methods, Know Your Client (KYC), compliance requirements, and latest updates (case study).
2. Identify what Personal Data Act is and how it affects our daily financial practice and life
3. Identify Cyber-Threats, its impacts and how to
reduce or eliminate it.
4. Recognize the importance and benefits of being Integrity- “Code of Ethics”, learn from those who are a success by practicing it and employ it's in daily financial practice and life.
5. Translate those learned skills and knowledge into financial service
practice that uphold the corporation’s and industry’s professional and compliance standard.
Participants should be able to:
1. Manage well their clients’ finance by better position and strategy to react positively to current issues and trends.
2. Manage their clients’ money, family, and life in a better control and balanced way.
3. Guide their clients to live life to the fullest and at the same time giving and helping those needed.
Who Should Attend
a) Directors, Business Owners, Entrepreneurs, Managers, Team Leaders, Decision Makers who are committed to lead their team toward financial wellness and successful in career and life.
b) Financial Professionals who look for upholding their skills, professionalism and knowledge in order to serve their clients better.
1) Introduction to Anti-Money Laundering and Anti-Terrorism Financing (AML/CFT).
2) AML/CFT‘s Know Your Client (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering and Anti-Terrorism Financing’s Compliance
3) Recent Development/Update on AML/CFT and Case Study
4) Overview of Personal Data Act 2010
5) Personal Data Act 2010‘s Legal Matters and Case Study
7) Lean Integrity (“Code of Ethics” ) from success people
8) Summary & Q and A
1) HRDF Claimable under SBL Scheme
2) CPE / CPD point entitlement
a) SIDC CPE – 10 points
b) FIMM CPD – 8 points
c) AICB CPD – 8 points
d) MFPC CPD – 8 hours (only applicable for MFPC’s member & subject to own application with MFPC for the CDP endorsement)
Or Click below to whatapps
#AMLA #PDPA #Integrity #AMLCFT #moneymastermy #money #financialplanning #moneylifeacademy #moneylifeacademysb #CPE #SIDC #CPD #HRDF #wealthmanagement #FIMM #AntiMoney #AML #CFT #PersonalDataAct #CodeOfEthics #AICB #Cybersecurity #Hack
Claim the event and start manage its content.I am the organizer