Are you a techie savvy bored of theory? Are you a techie, bon-appetite to learn something new and to get your hands dirty with Jenkins CI/CD process? If so, so do we...
Then, join us in this tech workshop get started with Jenkins and to become a hero from zero in Continuous Delivery using Jenkins 2.0.
1. Laptop fully charged, if possible bring your dongle for internet connection, however there will be WiFi connection as well.
2. AWS Free Tier account, If you don't have one, please create it before coming to workshop.
3. Please come to venue before 30 minutes as it usually takes time to get your security passes at entrance.
1. Jenkins Installation and Configuration - 10:00AM to 11:00AM
2. Freestyle Project Configuration, Git Hooks and Other Build Triggers - 11:00 to 11:30AM
3. Configuring and running Jenkins pipeline - 11:30 to 12:30PM
4. Testing with Jenkins 12:30 to 1:30PM
5. Lunch and Networking 1:30PM to 2:30PM
This is a Free meet up. This meetup is being hosted and sponsored by AstraZeneca in association with Cloudbees.
Please allocate 20 minutes to get the security passes to enable starting the meetup on time.
Please note that all attendees must Join the group and RSVP.
Dress code request: Shoes and Smart Casuals or Formals.
We encourage and recommend to stay back and chat/socialise more during lunch.
RSVP closes 28/07/17 before at 01:00pm to organize the security passes, etc.
Please upload your photo, company name and LinkedIn profile url in your meetup.com profile, to prepare your security passes.
By attending this event you confirm the following: -
· You confirm that you have the necessary authorization to participate in this event and in case you are working for any organization, your participation does not violate any of the rules/ policies of such organization
· You shall not disclose any information, which you are bound to keep confidential
· AZ shall not be responsible for any information shared during the event
· While you are in AZ office you shall abide by all the applicable Polices, Rules and Regulations applicable to visitors
· Your conduct shall be fully in line with all applicable laws / regulations and SEZ guidelines
· AZ shall not be responsible for death, injury / damages that may occur while you are in AZ premises
Claim the event and start manage its content.I am the organizer