Get your geek on, we're tackling data structures and algorithms and we have a new space hosting us so come on check it out! Total beginners always welcome. This is a safe space for everyone so join your fellow code warriors and get those algorithmic synapses firing.
• Make new friends, study partners, and accountability buddies. We're here to help each other stay motivated, keep learning new things, teach each other, and have fun in the process!
• All programming languages welcome! This is about problem-solving in general, so we're a language-agnostic study group.
Join our #algorithms channel on Slack to find out about other algorithm meetups that we are organizing, virtual and non-virtual, or just reach out to our friendly community for assistance: https://learnteachcode.herokuapp.com/
Check out the resources we put together to help you tackle algorithms and data structures: https://github.com/LearnTeachCode/algorithms-group
What to bring:
• Your laptop and charger (we usually tackle it all on whiteboards or paper, so no worries if you don't)
• Any books, pen/paper, or whiteboards to help you visualize your thought process (+1 for bringing your own whiteboard).
• Your curiosity and your excitement for learning, teaching, and coding with new friends!
Sponsor and Host:
Big thanks to Carbon Five, a digital product development consultancy that not only creates exceptional products but also grows effective teams.
Parking or Public Transportation:
• Public parking structures around 4th and Broadway (first 90 min. - free; 2½ hr. - $1.25; each additional 30 min. - $1.85).
• Metro Expo Blue Line station is a short 2 minute walk away.
*** All attendees are expected to abide by the Girl Develop It Code of Conduct: http://www.girldevelopit.com/codeofconduct
*** Want to get more involved? We always need more help! You can help with or host a study group, provide mentorship, or volunteer for other fun stuff. Let us know on Slack or in person!