Many large organizations are undergoing some version of an Agile Transformation and have been at it for a more than a couple of years. Yet the results are mediocre with wins that are few and far between. They are solving the wrong problems at the wrong time. When organizations try to fix what's not broken, disappointment and eventual fatigue is inevitable. Agile Fatigue is a real thing and any organization that has decided to "Do Agile" is suffering from it. They may not know it, acknowledge or agree with it, but it's real and it's there.
During this session we will...
1. Explore why is Enterprise Agile Transformation Fatigue inevitable and how we got here
2. Define what fatigue is and the levels of fatigue that abound within an enterprise
3. Identify ways to recognize the symptoms of fatigue at each level of an enterprise
4. Learn techniques to either combat or work around that fatigue to continue to sustain the transformation
5. Learn how to intentionally reset from where we are to pivot to where we want to be
About Our Speaker: Aruna Chandrasekharan
Aruna Chandrasekharan is an Enterprise Change Agent@Cognizant Technology Solutions. She has been in this space for the last 10 years and has been an active change agent in large enterprises for the last 7 years. She is particularly interested in a holistic approach to transformation across all levels and divisions of organizations with special emphasis on leadership since no transformation has truly sustained itself without the leaders "leading" the change.
6:00 - 6:30: Networking, snacks
6:30 - 7:45: Presentation
7:45 - 8:30: Optional Networking in 1st Floor Lobby
Hope to see you there!
Claim the event and start manage its content.I am the organizer