With the explosive momentum of Docker, Kubernetes has become the de-facto standard for orchestrating and managing containerized apps in production.
In this course, you'll take an app, build it into a docker container then use Kubernetes to deploy, scale, and update it.
This is course is perfect if you wish to:
- Get started with Kubernetes in your next project and you need to quickly get up to speed in deploying and scaling your Node.js, Java, .NET, Scala, etc. microservices
- Design and architect micro-services from the ground up leveraging the strength of Kubernetes
- Understand the why of all hype around Kubernetes and convince your boss to switch to the dark side of container orchestration
- Decide which one of the dozen ways to install Kubernetes is right for your team
- Speak the Kubernetes lingo and communicate with the rest of the industry
- Duration: 3 days
- Hours: 9:30am - 5:00pm
- Bring your own laptop (macOS, Linux or Windows 10 Pro)
IS THIS FOR YOU?
This course is a great choice if you are
- a software developers
- a solution architects
- a devOps
- or someone interested in building large scale applications
- Strong experience using Linux command line
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle
- A general understanding of virtualization concepts
- Experience with networking concepts
- Understand how a simple web application works
You can find a list of all the modules covered in Advanced Kubernetes Course on the official website.
WHAT'S THE REFUND POLICY?
You get all your money back if you cancel 14 days before the event starts.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please get in touch at email@example.com
Course code: LK8S|MUNICH|20200226