In this ADS Drinks & Data we will highlight cutting-edge research with a focus on Data Science and Behavioural Studies. There will be an opportunity for audience participation and interaction to discuss the key challenges within this domain. There will also be a chance to network after over drinks & bites!
How does information spread? How do images impact consumers' decision-making processes? How can we use data science to measure people's behaviours?
These are some of the questions that will be presented at our next ADS Drinks & Data Meetup.
Join ADS and the University of Amsterdam to hear talks from:
• Han van der Maas, Professor and Head of Psychological Methods
• Theo Offerman, Professor of Behavioral Game Theory
• Willemijn van Dolen, Professor of Marketing
• Ilja Sligte, Assistant Professor of Cognitive Neuroscience
• Anna Keuchenius, PhD Candidate, Political Sociology: Power, Place
• Javier Garcia Bernardo, PhD Candidate, Political Economy and
Date: Monday 8th April
Location: Amsterdam Business School, M3.02, Plantage Muidergracht 12, Amsterdam
Registration is free but please do so in advance through Meet-up
The event will be in English and is open to all
Amsterdam Data Science (ADS) accelerates data science research by connecting, sharing and showcasing world-class technology, expertise and talent from Amsterdam on a regional, national and international level. Our research enables business and society to better gather, store, analyse and present data in order to gain valuable insights and make informed decisions.
Claim the event and start manage its content.I am the organizer