Join Brew City UX, AIGA and C2 for our next exciting event!
Please RSVP on Eventbrite! Use the code "BCUX" for $10 off and get special AIGA member pricing.
Special thanks to CoreCreative, who will be serving pizza at 5:30.
Experience matters. People decide within seconds whether your app or website is useful and engaging. Crafting a great user experience requires more than just visual design. Adobe XD is an app for doing it all – wireframing, visual design, interaction design, prototyping, previewing and sharing. In this session, we will show you how to design and prototype a complete experience using the new Adobe XD. Learn tips and tricks to immediately be more productive creating a great user experience.
What you’ll learn:
• Crafting a design with Adobe XD
• Re-using assets from Photoshop and Illustrator
• Creating an interactive prototype from your design
• Previewing your experiences on mobile devices
• Sharing the prototype with others to get feedback.
• Handing off your designs to developers.
SEE FULL EVENT DETAILS on the Eventbrite Ticket Page.
$15 - AIGA Members and BCUX with code "BCUX"
$25 - Non-Members
$10 - Students
Claim the event and start manage its content.I am the organizer