9th International Conference on Software Engineering and Applications (SEAS 2020)
August 22~23, 2020, Chennai, India
9th International Conference on Software Engineering and Applications (SEAS 2020) will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in theory, methodology and applications of Software Engineering and Applications. The goal of this Conference is to bring together researchers and practitioners from academia and industry to focus on understanding Modern software engineering concepts and establishing new collaborations in these areas.
Authors are solicited to contribute to the conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the areas of software engineering & applications.
Topics of interest
• The Software Process
• Software Engineering Practice
• Web Engineering
• Quality Management
• Managing Software Projects
• Advanced Topics in Software Engineering
• Multimedia and Visual Software Engineering
• Software Maintenance and Testing
• Languages and Formal Methods
• Web-based Education Systems and Learning Applications
• Software Engineering Decision Making
• Knowledge-based Systems and Formal Methods
• Search Engines and Information Retrieval
Authors are invited to submit papers through conference Submission System by March 21, 2020. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published by Computer Science Conference Proceedings in Computer Science & Information Technology (CS & IT) series (Confirmed).
Selected papers from SEAS 2020, after further revisions, will be published in the special issue of the following journal.
• International Journal of Software Engineering & Applications (IJSEA)
• International Journal on Computational Science & Applications(IJCSA)
• International Journal in Foundations of Computer Science & Technology (IJFCST)
• Information Technology in Industry (ITII) New - ESCI(WOS) Indexed
• Submission Deadline : March 21, 2020
• Authors Notification : April 25, 2020
• Registration & Camera-Ready Paper Due : May 10, 2020