6th International Conference on Data Mining and Applications (DMAP 2020)
June 20~21, 2020, Dubai, UAE
Call for Papers
6th International Conference on Data Mining and Applications (DMAP 2020) provides a forum for researchers who address this issue and to present their work in a peer-reviewed forum. Authors are solicited to contribute to the conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in Data mining and Applications.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following
• Data Mining Applications
• Data Mining in Modeling, Visualization, Personalization and Recommendation
• Data Mining Systems and Platforms, Efficiency, Scalability and Privacy
• Foundations, Algorithms, Models, and Theory
• Mining Text, Semi-Structured, Spatio-Temporal, Streaming, Graph, Web, Multimedia
• Knowledge Processing
• Embedded System and Software
Authors are invited to submit papers through the conference Submission System by February 29, 2020. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published by Computer Science Conference Proceedings in Computer Science & Information Technology (CS & IT) series (Confirmed).
Selected papers from DMAP 2020, after further revisions, will be published in the special issue of the following journal.
• International Journal of Database Management Systems (IJDMS)
• International Journal of Data Mining & Knowledge Management Process (IJDKP)
• Submission Deadline: February 29, 2020
• Authors Notification: March 30, 2020
• Registration & camera - Ready Paper Due: April 10, 2020