5th International Conference on Internet of Things (CIoT 2023)
June 17 ~ 18, 2023, Sydney, Australia
Scope & Topics
5th International Conference on Internet of Things (CIoT 2023) will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in theory, methodology and applications of IoT.
Authors are solicited to contribute to the conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the following areas, but are not limited to.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following
• Security and Privacy for IoT
• IoT-enabled Innovation and Entrepreneurship
• IoT Applications and Services
• Experimental Results and Deployment Scenarios
• Electronics and Signal processing for IoT
• Connectivity and Networking
Authors are invited to submit papers through the conference Submission System by June 03, 2023. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published by Computer Science Conference Proceedings in Computer Science & Information Technology (CS & IT) series (Confirmed).
Selected papers from CIoT 2023, after further revisions, will be published in the special issue of the following journals.
• International Journal of Computer Networks & Communications (IJCNC) - Scopus, WJCI, ERA Indexed
• International Journal of Network Security & Its Applications (IJNSA) - ERA, WJCI Indexed
• International Journal of Wireless & Mobile Networks (IJWMN) - ERA, WJCI Indexed
• International Journal of Next-Generation Networks (IJNGN)
• International Journal of Ambient Systems and Applications (IJASA)
• Information Technology in Industry (ITII)
Here's where you can reach us: email@example.com (or) firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details, please visit: https://cseit2023.org/ciot/index
Paper Submission Link: https://cseit2023.org/submission/index.php