GeekMeet is partnering with 4th Annual Dallas Cyber Security Summit. Join over 600 fellow industry executives already confirmed their attendance.
Register for your VIP $95 Ticket with Promo Code GEEKMEET19 (Standard Price of Admission is $350).
Thursday, May 16th • 7:45 AM – 6:00 PM
Sheraton Dallas Hotel
400 North Olive St., Dallas, TX 75201
Learn from experts from The FBI, US Secret Service, Verizon, Cisco, Dell Secureworks, and American Heart Association among many others.
Each pass includes a catered breakfast, lunch, and cocktail & cigar reception.
You will be eligible to earn up to 6 CPE credits with your full day attendance.
Please note: This invitation is for C-Suite Executives, Directors, Managers, or other Senior Level IT Professionals. Sales / Marketing, Students, and Professors are not permitted.
Topics of Discussion Include:
• Insider Threat – What Every IT Security Management Team Must Face
• Cloud Security – Common Pitfalls Made Moving to the Cloud & How to Avoid Them
• Incident Response – What to do Before, During, and After a Breach
• Security, Risk, and Data-Driven Decision-Making
• Best Practices for IAM Assessments, Blueprints & Roadmaps
• …and much more!
Discover innovative technologies & evaluate solutions from providers including Verizon Enterprise Solutions, Cisco Systems, Dell Data Security, RedSeal, IDMWORKS, Ping Identity, ExtraHop Networks, Darktrace, Delta Risk, Mimecast, Venafi, Armor Cloud Security, BlackBerry Cylance, and many more.
For full details, visit https://CyberSummitUSA.com/dallas19/