This is paid online course (using zoom), follow instructions below to enroll.
4-weeks AI course: Full Stack Deep Learning in AWS (Cohort 13)
Start date: Sep 21st，10AM PDT (US Pacific Time, GMT-7), Every Tue/Thu.
In the AICamp online classroom (powered by Zoom), we will meet twice a week and you will interact with instructors and other classmates, listen the lectures, discuss problems; After class, you will work on projects, homework, and get support on private group on slack.
The course include:
* 4 weeks/ 8 sessions/ 12 hours
* 8 lectures / 8 hands-on projects
* Live Sessions, Real time interaction
* Capstone projects, work with peer students globally
* Slack supports to projects and homework
Many deep learning course cover theoretical techniques of algorithms and modeling. In this course, we will train you to become a Full Stack Deep Learning Engineer, capable of not just training models but also deploying and managing them in production for business value.
Building projects is the best way both to test the skills you have acquired and to demonstrate your newfound abilities to future employers.
You will learn deep learning primarily through building 8 production grade services, step by step. You will learn how to build production AI in AWS, how to integrate it with an application, and how to manage it through its lifecycle.
You will also build from scratch a custom project (where you will gather image data, train and tune a production grade neural network, build a prediction service, and connect that prediction service to create your own image processing AI application).
Students who take this course will be able to:
* Identify and frame business use cases that can be solved by deep learning
* Choose the right techniques, tools, frameworks to the business use cases
* Build production AI on AWS, and manage through their lifecycle.
* Hands on implementation of end to end AI for each use cases