Manchester Web Meetup is a group of web developers who are passionate about sharing knowledge and promoting best practices. On the second-to-last Wednesday of each month, we will present 2-3 speakers who will discuss topics covering all things web, such as:
• CSS (including Sass, PostCSS, CSS-in-JS etc.)
• Programming Paradigms (e.g. functional programming, composition etc.)
• Frontend Libraries and Frameworks (e.g. React, Vue, Angular, Ember etc.)
• Tooling (e.g. Webpack, Rollup, Browserify, Babel, Prettier, ESLint etc.)
• Server-side technologies (e.g. Node.js, .NET Core, WebSockets, HTTP/2 etc.)
• Web Standards
This meetup is open to absolutely anyone, regardless of whether one is a professional or beginner; all that matters is having a keen interest and being an ardent believer of sharing knowledge.