Call for Paper
2022 2nd Workshop on Innovation and Development of Power Engineering(WIDPE 2022)
Aug. 25-27, 2022 / Shanghai, China
WIDPE 2022, the workshop of PSGEC 2022, will be held in Shanghai,China from Aug. 25 to 27, 2022. WIDPE 2022 is organized by Shanghai Jiao Tong University, technical sponsored by IEEE PES Chongqing Chapter, supported by Southeast University and Shanghai University of Electric Power, Media supported by Journals Center, China Electric Power Research Institute.
●Publication and Indexing
1) All the registered and presented papers will be included in the volume of Conference Proceeding of PSGEC 2022 (*WIDPE 2022 is the workshop of PSGEC 2022, will be submitted to Engineering Village, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (WoS) and other databases for review and indexing.
*Conference proceeding will be online publishing
2) Selected papers with great extension will be recommended to publish in international Journal.
●Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
For more information: https://www.widpe.org/CFP.html
Electricity Market and Investment
Electricity Economics and Planning
Power Technologies Innovation
Power System Optimization
Power Disaster and Protection
Smart Grid Development
You can submit your full paper through electronic submission system:
1. Manuscripts must be written in English;
2. The manuscript should be written in accordance with the standard of template;
3. The paper should be no less than 5 pages and no longer than 10 pages; (If the paper exceeds 5 pages, extra pages should be paid at 70 USD/page)
4. Plagiarism is prohibited;
5. Duplicate submission is prohibited;
●Call for participants
1,Presenter: As presenter, you need to submit the abstract and title of your presentation before register. For further information, please contact us at: email@example.com
2,Listener:You are welcome to attend this great event. You need to complete the registration as Listener before the registration deadline.
3,Reviewer: We sincerely welcome professors, associate professors, teachers and other experts in these areas join the conference as a reviewer. Welcome to send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
For all general questions, please contact Ms. R.Y. YU